About the WAC
As the nation’s premier athletic club, the Washington Athletic Club is not simply a place to be, but a place to belong. The WAC provides jobs in a variety of departments, including athletics, hotel, and food and beverage operations.
The WAC is seeking individuals who are dedicated to being the best and willing to embrace the Club’s five core values: Leadership, Excellence, Integrity, Service and Sensitivity. Below are our current openings and if you are committed to living our values, we invite you to apply.
– MICHAEL SMALL, Barber
– NENA FRIGILLANA, Housekeeping
– PATTY SMITH, Building Administrative Assistant
– ZORRICKS ALCANTARA, Sports Shop
There’s more than meets the eye when it comes to the benefits of being a WAC Team Member. We have many great opportunities available to you within the walls of the WAC—and outside! We hope a few of these (or more!) will fit into your lifestyle:
- Service discounts inside the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Meal Program
- Bus Pass Subsidy
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Questions? Contact Human Resources at 206.464.3067.
The WAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.back to top