About the WAC
Lobby Club Shop Positions
The Lobby Club Shop at the Washington Athletic Club is looking for two part-time customer service superstars to join the team as a barista and/or sales associate. This position will be approximately 20 hours per week. Applicants must be able to work early morning and weekend shifts. Previous retail sales experience is highly preferred. At least six months of previous barista experience.
P/T Medical Wellness Receptionist
The Washington Athletic Club is currently seeking a wellness receptionist to support our physical therapists, naturopaths, and other providers within the Club.
Please note: The hours for this position are:
7:45 am -7 pm and 7:45 am – 5 pm. 2-3 days a week.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Welcoming all Club members/patients that visit the wellness center.
- Checking in patients, handling intake forms and medical records.
- Scheduling daily appointments and managing provider calendars.
- Insurance verification and billing.
- Routine office work — answering phones and emails, ordering supplies, preparing reports, etc.
A qualified candidate will possess:
- Previous medical reception experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Familiarity with HCFA, HIPAA, and other industry standards.
- Experience with insurance verification and medical records management.
- Excellent client relations and communication skills.
- A warm personality and professional appearance.
Front Desk Supervisor (Downtown Seattle)
Key functions of this position include:
- Supervising other hotel front desk team members.
- Providing excellent customer service to all hotel and WAC guests.
- Acting as the main contact for operation of the clubhouse after normal business hours.
- Conflict resolution with both customers and employees.
- The ability to triage and prioritize all hotel issues.
- Available days, nights, and weekends.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in a luxury or boutique hotel environment.
- Experience in a union environment is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to multi-task, and manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
Part-Time Lifeguards (Washington Athletic Club)
The Washington Athletic Club is looking for a new lifeguard to join the team! Applicants must have open availability on evenings and weekends, or early morning availability, and at least one year of prior experience. Current lifeguard certifications are also required.
Click HERE to complete our application.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Contact Human Resources at 206.464.3067.back to top