About the WAC
Guest Service Associate (Downtown Seattle)
The Inn at the WAC, an upscale, boutique hotel located inside the Washington Athletic Club, is looking for a Full-Time Guest Service Associate. Ability to work both AM/PM shifts and weekend availability.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to all hotel guests and WAC members both in-person and over the phone.
- Checking in/out WAC hotel guests.
- Taking hotel reservations.
- Act as liaison for members and guests to other club departments.
A qualified candidate will possess:
- Experience in a customer contact position.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Capability to provide a high level of guest service in a professional and friendly manner.
- Attention to detail and the ability to stay organized.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Hotel experience a plus.
Childcare Position Available! (Downtown Seattle)
The Washington Athletic Club is looking to add a new team member to our successful in-house childcare center, WeeWacs. WeeWacs offers both full-day and drop-in childcare.
Currently, we are looking to add a part-time position for our closing shift and Saturdays are a must.
Applicants must have at least one year of childcare experience and experience working with infant.
Interested in this great opportunity? Please send resume to email@example.com
Click HERE to complete our application.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Contact Human Resources at 206.464.3067.back to top