About the WAC
Bell Attendant Needed! (Downtown Seattle)
The Washington Athletic Club is currently seeking a bell attendant to assist our hotel guests at the Inn at the WAC.
This is a Part-Time position for a few days a week but must be available for overnight shift. The days of the week are flexible.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Welcoming hotel guests and helping them with any luggage needs.
- Providing excellent customer service to all hotel guests.
A qualified candidate will possess:
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Previous customer service experience.
- A professional and friendly demeanor.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus!
Childcare Position Available! (Downtown Seattle)
The Washington Athletic Club is looking to add a new team member to our successful in-house childcare center, WeeWacs. WeeWacs offers both full-day and drop-in childcare.
Currently, we are looking to add a part-time position for our closing shift and Saturdays are a must.
Applicants must have at least one year of childcare experience and experience working with infant.
Interested in this great opportunity? Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to complete our application.
Please email to email@example.com. Questions? Contact Human Resources at 206.464.3067.back to top