About the WAC
Member Services Associate – Part-time (Downtown Seattle)
The Washington Athletic Club is currently seeking a full-time Member Services Associate and customer service superstar to coordinate the 9th Floor Member Services Office and support our member services department. The hours for this position are 2 or three days per week: Monday-Friday 7:45 AM-5 PM.
- Providing first class customer service by exceeding expectations and maintaining professional interactions with members, team members and guests.
- Efficiently responding to high volume of incoming telephone calls, emails and member walk-ins.
- Greeting members, maintaining a tidy front desk area, and performing a variety of administrative duties.
- Assisting current WAC members with any questions they might have about their membership, including directing them to the appropriate team member.
- Assisting the business development team by directing and tracking prospective member leads.
- Being a key point of contact on our 200+ national and international reciprocal clubs. Including, helping to educate members on club options and issuing letters of introduction for members choosing to visit those clubs.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a friendly, professional demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, track all tasks to completion and multi-task as necessary.
- Stellar communications (across all platforms) in a professional environment.
- The ability to quickly learn and retain information while being adaptive. A love for streamlining workflows is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or a related field is preferred.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Outstanding computer skills with a strong working knowledge of the MS Office Suite. Experience with ACT, WordPress and any POS, CRM or PMS will be valuable.
Interested in this great opportunity? Please send resume to email@example.com
Click HERE to complete our application.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Contact Human Resources at 206.464.3067.back to top