The Club has put its name and heart behind a number of worthy local organizations and events that share our spirit. Our partners possess like minds; their mission, vision and values are consistent with ours.
Each year, the WAC Board of Governor’s reviews and approves the club’s charitable giving criteria. Based on that criteria, a small, carefully reviewed list of recipients are chosen with an emphasis on the support of amateur athletics and those pursuing a career in the culinary and hospitality industry, which is vital in keeping the industry strong for the future.
Here are some of our key partnerships:
Advancing Young Athletes
- Middle School Athletic Program
- Morris Trophy Annual Award
- Scholar Athlete Award Program
- Special Olympics of Washington State
Helping Culinary and Hospitality Professionals
- Washington Wine Commission
- Washington Restaurant Association Education Foundation
Being a Good Neighbor
- Boeing Classic
- Forgotten Children’s Fund
- Seattle Police Foundation
- United Way