WAC Wellness 360 Series
WAC Dietitian Hannah Dentry and Health Coach Eric Chen present a three-part series focused on building your nutritional confidence and developing lifelong healthy eating habits. Optimize your diet for better emotional and physical health and wellness. Sessions include light refreshments.
$20 per session; $50 series.*
Sign up by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 206.839.4782.
All sessions will meet in the Committee room on the 11th Floor of the Washington Athletic Club.
*Wellness 360 alumni will receive a complimentary body composition analysis for attending all three sessions.
Mastering Your Metabolism:
Thursday, November 8; 5:30–6:30 pm
- Learn how your unique metabolism impacts your ability to sustain weight loss
- Discover ways to rev up your metabolism
- Fuel your metabolism with a tasty snacks
Healthy for the Holidays
Thursday, December 6; 5:30–6:30 pm
- Learn how to navigate holiday party season while honoring your health
- Keep the stress of the holidays at bay with mindfulness
- Taste a healthy twist on a classic holiday dish
Know Your Staples
Thursday, January 17; 5:30–6:30 pm
- Take the guesswork out of healthy eating by establishing go-to meals and recipes
- Build a list of healthy items to add to your kitchen inventory
- Practice hands-on meal prep for a week of healthy meals