Med Fit at the WAC
August 15–17, 2019
Help stop chronic disease by bridging the gap between human needs and medical offerings. Medical and fitness professionals of all types are invited to attend the Medical Fitness Tour, being co-hosted by the WAC.
This explosive three-day conference will elevate you in your business or practice and guide you in the space between fitness and medicine. The event brings top educators to present on topics from active aging, cancer prevention, joint replacement, and pain management to nutrition, genomics CBD, blood lab work, nutrition, the power of partnership in the healthcare team, and more!
***Use code “wac75” for $75 off registration**
The conference includes:
- Kick-off event Thursday evening, August 15 (includes appetizers & drinks)
- Pre-conference workshops on Friday morning
- Main conference sessions on Friday & Saturday (includes up to 12 CECs for fitness pros)
- Morning workouts
- Lunch-and-learn breakout sessions
- Evening mixer on Friday (includes live music, wine tasting, and appetizers)
- Networking and expo.
If you are an MD, RN, chiropractor, RD, PT, acupuncturist, fitness/Pilates/yoga professional, health and wellness coach, athletic club manager, or integrative wellness studio owner you will not want to miss this event!
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.