Hagerty’s Sports Bar
Monday–Friday, 11:30 am–7 pm; happy hour food and drink specials, 3–7 pm.
Down the hall, Torchy’s is open for weekend brunch and Wednesday–Friday night dinners.
Weekday happy hour specials: 3–7 pm
- Mondays: $10 Manhattans, martinis & margaritas; 50-cent chicken wings
- Tuesdays: $5 draft beer special; $2 taco of the day
- Wednesdays: $5 well drinks, $7.50 well doubles; $6 “The Works” hot dog special
- Thursdays: $7.50 bartender special cocktail; $8 pizza special
- Fridays: Fun Friends’ Fridays. Introduce a co-worker to WAC restaurants and get a drink on us.* Also: $8 shrimp nachos
*One drink per night. Redeemable one time only per co-worker.
Dine in and order off Hagerty’s lunch menu or fresh sheet. Lobby-level pickup also available. Text your order for pickup to 425.409.2060. Text “curbside” to the number to receive the menu. You can order wine online for Thursday and Friday pickup. Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance.
- Groups of up to 10 allowed at one table.
- Masks required except while eating/drinking. Masks optional if fully vaccinated.
- Fifty percent seating capacity.
- Six-foot distancing between tables.
- All seating first come, first served with self-seating.
- No seating at the bar counter.
- No standing to eat or drink.
Pub fare for sports enthusiasts
Hagerty’s Sports Bar keeps you up to date on all the action. With HDTVs throughout the dining area and sports memorabilia on the walls, you won’t want to watch the game anywhere else.
Validated WAC Parking with a minimum $25 purchase after 5 pm (excluding holidays).
Special events cancellation and no-show policy: A $25 reservation fee will be assessed to your member account for no-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of a special event. Email email@example.com to cancel. Phone cancellations will not be processed.