Private Swim Lessons
Most swimmers attend lessons with the same instructor on the same day/time each week. This time slot will be reserved for you until you withdraw from your ongoing lesson or until you are unable to regularly attend your lesson.
These lessons are scheduled individually and are not part of an ongoing lesson. Single lessons should be requested using the form below, and requests should be made at least 72 hours in advance of the requested lesson time. Single lessons are available based on instructor availability.
Canceling & Rescheduling Lessons
If you are unable to attend a lesson, you may either cancel or reschedule the lesson. To avoid being billed for a canceled lesson, notice must be given at least 24 hours prior to the start of your lesson. All cancelation and rescheduling requests must be made via email to your instructor.
Requests for rescheduling are based on instructor availability.
Withdrawing from Ongoing Lessons
To be removed from an ongoing lesson spot, a 1-week notice is requested. This request should be made via email to your instructor.
Family Swim Hours
- Private lessons are only offered during the following family swim hours:
- Monday: 3:00-4:30pm/7:30-9:30pm
- Tuesday: 3:00-4:30pm/7:30-9:30pm
- Wednesday: 2:30-4:30pm/7:30-9:30pm
- Thursday: 3:00-4:30pm/7:30-9:30pm
- Friday: 2:00-5:00pm/6:30-9:30pm
- Saturday: 1:30-7:30pm
- Sunday: 1:30-6:30pm
Private Lessons – 1 participant:
- Ongoing lessons: $30 per lesson
- Single lesson: $35 per lesson
Semi-private lessons (three-person limit):
- Ongoing lessons: $40 per lesson
- Single lesson: $45 per lesson
Aquatics & Junior Programs Manager Tamra Sherwood