$50/annual membership fee
The WAC Tri/Cycle Club is a multi-sport club, promoting an active and healthy lifestyle through organized endurance events. We support participation of athletes at all levels, from beginner to seasoned athletes. Note: The regular Tri/Cycle Club training schedule is on hold through summer 2021. Please contact the club (see below) to find out what’s coming up.
Tri/Cycle Club membership benefits include:
- Signature WAC Tri/Cycle Club gear item with club logo
- Monthly club newsletters
- Meet, train and learn with other WAC members
- Quarterly evening group socials with guest speakers
- Networking with other endurance athletes
- Discount entry fee to Seafair Triathlon
WAC triathlon coaches offer personalized coaching, custom training plans, consultations, group workouts, and more for triathletes and other endurance athletes. For information on availability and pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.839.4781.
Workouts with WAC Tri/Cycle triathlon coaches
- Group rides, runs, and brick workouts during the summer
- FTP and run tests
- Tuesday and Thursday strength workouts from 7:15–8 am
- Thursday evenings from 6:30–7:30 pm with our Masters Swim Coach
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 6–7 am with our Triathlon Coach
- Friday morning open-water swim at Madison Park Beach at 6:15 am (May–August)
- Participants must be able to swim at least one mile unassisted. Please contact our triathlon coach if you have questions about open water swim.