Women of the WAC
A club for Washington Athletic Club women
Women of the WAC (WOW) was established by a small group of charter members in 2013 and has quickly grown to include more than 80 active members.
The four pillars of WOW are:
Each of our events and activities focuses on at least one of the pillars.
How to join
To be part of WOW, you must be personally committed and involved—and you must be a WAC member. Annual WOW dues are $150, billed each January. Members who join midyear will have their first year’s dues prorated. Dues cover the cost of events and meetings and help create a fund with which we further develop our pillars and our club.
Speakers at past WOW events have included:
- Karen Bryant, Seattle Storm President & CEO
- Mihyon Ahn, Butch Blum Assistant Buyer
- Marilyn Boss, Past WAC Chairwoman, and Marsh Managing Director
- Marilyn Richards, Richards Consulting Group Principal
- Lindsey Wilson Nichols, Positive Performance
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to join.