Danna Beal, M.Ed.
DANNA BEAL, M.Ed., business consultant and international speaker, has been conducting her groundbreaking workshops and speaking engagements on “Leading with Trust and Compassion,” “Healing the Workplace Culture” and “The Compassionate Workplace” to leaders and employees in a wide variety of industries.
Danna has been a workplace consultant and trainer for more than 20 years. Her clients have included hospitals, medical clinics, financial institutions, legal and accounting firms, government agencies, non-profits and retail. She has been on 50 radio and TV talk shows discussing the No. 1 issue confronting business leaders today: how to attract, engage and motivate their employees to reach the vision and strategic goals of the leaders.
Danna has spoken to more than 300 business groups throughout the United States and Canada. She spoke at The International Alliance of Women’s Global Conference in Washington, D.C., with other speakers, such as Hillary Rodham Clinton and Dr. Riane Eisler. Samples of other engagements include: Washington CEO “Best Companies to Work For” Annual Award Ceremony–Seattle; The Conference Board–New York; American Chamber of Commerce Executive Association–Denver, CO; Business Retention I Expansion International–Halifax, Nova Scotia; Region X Health Care Financial Managers Association–Las Vegas.
- Community/Common Good/Communication
Productivity & Innovation
- The Extraordinary Workplace: Replacing Fear with Trust and Compassion
- Businesses who want to succeed in the future will need innovation and strategic thinking combined with cooperation and caring. The clearly defined goals and high levels of success will only be reached through a motivated and engaged workforce. Those that can be balanced with heart and mind will end the internal competitiveness and rivalry that is depleting the energy of so many people and organizations.
- Enlightened Leadership: A Personal Restoration Plan
- Truly great leaders possess certain traits that inspire and lead employees to their highest potential. Learn how to develop these authentic leadership qualities in yourself and your management team through some highlights of Danna’s “Personal Restoration Plan for Leaders.” The number one issue facing leaders in the US is replacing the old model of fear with one of trust and compassion. Great leaders operate from integrity, trust, humility and inspiration.
- Secrets to Extraordinary Customer Service
back to top
- Customer service has never been more important for today’s businesses. However, long lasting and extraordinary customer service starts with relationships of respect and honor within the workplace, before it can be extended to customers. Learn the keys to creating a customer focused environment that lasts.