Considered by many to be the love-child of Jim Carrey & Tony Robbins, David infuses his presentations with a very unique blend of comedic genius and professional motivation.
His clients have routinely praised his teaching style as original, dynamic, genuine and funny.
This combination has served David his entire life. Whether it’s from his days as a college student selling books door-to-door, to his time as a stand-up comedian & actor in New York, to the 6 months he spent as Morale, Welfare and Recreation Coordinator for the US Troops in Iraq. In each and every instance he has approached as his endeavors with a passion and joy that was infectious.
A born entertainer, David has the ability to turn even the most discerning individuals into raving fans. His genuine and passionate approach to life and relationships allows him to connect with clients and friends in powerful ways. He has broken many of the companies most coveted and respected records. He would be the first to admit he is not even the best salesperson within the organization, but would agree that the reason he has experienced such success is that he believes that knowledge is only a small part of the equation for sales and that more importantly it is the relationships you are able to cultivate in the process.
He strives to live his life by the motto shared by one of his mentors, Zig Ziglar:
“You can have everything you want out of life if you help enough other people get what they want. ”
As an actor, David Shoup has played everything from Captain Hook to the Sheriff of Nottingham. But his role as a Speaker with Freedom Personal Development is his most rewarding. David’s programs -infused with humor, enthusiasm, and motivation- inspire others to maximize their potential and achieve their goals.
David has traveled the world as a first class motivator. His experience includes working with the U.S. troops in Iraq as the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Coordinator. There he created and oversaw numerous programs designed to boost the troops’ spirits.
Although he may not possess superpowers, you can still call David a superhero. His face is the model on which several comic book characters are based, such as Superman and Bruce Wayne.
If comic books aren’t your thing, catch David Shoup on reruns of One Life to Live and All My Children. He made his mark with bit parts, playing everything from a crime scene investigator to a chauffeur.
- Lifestyle/Quality of Life/Transitions
Productivity & Innovation
- Mindset of High Achievers—4 Characteristics of Success
- How is it that the most successful people have gotten to where they are? Is it because they’re smarter or more talented? The answer to that question is a resounding NO! It’s all about your mindset. In this program, David, discusses the 4 Characteristics of Success that are universal with all high achievers.
- Discover Your Memory Power
- Your profession demands that you remember a tremendous amount of information.
- A simple memory lapse can result in a lost opportunity and/or lost credibility. Whether you need help remembering names, lists, key business information, or entire presentations, memory training will give you the edge you are looking for.
- During this power packed training everyone will learn several memory skills they can use immediately to increase their effectiveness while reducing stress, and most importantly, increase sales.
- Have an Exciting Life Everyday—3 Steps to an Exciting Life
- Have you ever got to the end of a week, month or year and had the feeling “Man, where did the time go?” Have you ever looked at someone else’s life and admired how they seem to be really ” living life”? David’s theory is that “an exciting life is simply a series of great days put together.” In this presentation he is going to share 3 Steps to an Exciting Life that everyone can immediately apply in their lives to begin creating the exciting life we all deserve.
- Are You Roadblock Resistant?—4 Steps to Turn Setbacks to Success
- Whether it is a sales slump, health issues, relationship challenges, financial or any number of scenarios, we all experience setbacks in our lives. The difference between a failure and a success is how we perceive the end result and how we are able to bounce back. In this training, David will share some commonalities of “slump breakers” and help you on the path to becoming roadblock resistant.
- 5 Keys to Get the Most Out of Life
- It is easy to walk through locked doors when you have the key. This concept applies to life as well. In order to “unlock” our greatest potential we will need to locate the keys first. In this training, David will be sharing 5 keys that will help you open the doors to success and ultimately get the most out of your life.