Mike Margolies is a Certified Mental Trainer®, Sport Psychology Consultant, Author, Radio Host, Professional Speaker and so much more. Let him convince you that you should play the game within the game. The Athlete within You is waiting to come out. Maybe you just need to learn the rules.
BA from Humboldt State in Physical Education
MA from the University of Denver in Sport Psychology / Sport Science
Ed.D Program (ABD) in Sport Psychology with a minor in Clinical Psychology from at the University of Virginia
CMT®- Certified Mental Trainer, CMC® – Certified Mental Coach
We are in control of our own destiny:
That’s the message of inspiration Mike Margolies has brought to thousands of athletes over the last three decades – one-on-one and groups large and small. He will leave your audiences wanting more and truly believing they can make a difference in their own lives and in those that they touch. He won’t just get you excited, he’ll get you moving. Mike will share with you lessons from great athletes, experts and coaches he has worked with over the years.
- Corporate Wellness
Productivity & Innovation
- The Athlete Within You: A Mental Approach to Sports and Business
- Mental Training skills for Sports or Business
- The Game Within the Game: Emotional Intelligence and Performance
- Importance of Emotional Intelligence (EI) for success
- The Fury: Finding the Passion to Succeed
- Understanding motivation
- Mental Toughness: On Being Vulnerable and Overcoming Shame
- Courage is overcoming vulnerability and getting past shame
- Team Building
- This is a workshop that uses games, exercises and competition to build cohesion in teams
- So You Want to Be GM of the Year?
- What we learn about Team Building from the World of Sports